8.28.2009

Finally! Erin and Blake

Oh, I've been waiting so long for these! Erin and Blake were married in May at The Old Courthouse on the Square in Decatur. I've dubbed them the "sweetest couple ever" because they are just that! They are both devoted to dancing and you can see some of Blake's moves here. There are so many photos from this day that I want to share! Photography by Aregrayline Photography.

Part 1:


Here's how it all started. Blake proposed to Erin on the square in Decatur by "writing" words on magnolia leaves. I was quite impressed by this gesture and since using magnolia flowers in bridal bouquets doesn't work that well (because they don't hold up), I suggested that instead we write on the leaves included in Erin's bouquet.

Blake then took it one step further. He "wrote a continuous poem with the thought that each line could be a leaf and that it would still convey meaning whatever order you read it in". He provided me the poem and I wrote each line on a leaf.

As much as I want to, I'm not going to show any more of the leaves except this one. I typed up the little poem and tucked it inside a tiny envelope and attached it to Erin's bouquet.

Her bouquet consisted of white peonies, pink calla lilies, green and white hydrangeas, pink ranunculus and gardenia leaves. The stems were wrapped with ti leaves, no ribbon.


I love this shot of the bouquet at the base of the tree.

Now, here's Blake doing what he does best...
He's definitely got some moves.

And of course, the lovely Erin...

That's all for today. I've got some orders to work on as well as three proposals! I'm glad it is a rainy day. Now, if it was only cold enough for a fire.....it'd be perfect!

















No comments:

Post a Comment