10.16.2009

Emily and Dunaway Gardens

I posted some images from Emily's wedding at Dunaway Gardens a while back, but those were just some that I shot myself. (see blog post 8.17.09.) Lauren Nicole of Lauren Nicole Studios sent me her professional images and here are some of my favorites:


The bridal bouquet was ivory hydrangeas, vendela roses and green-centered gerbers wrapped with a pale yellow satin ribbon and buckle adornment. You'll see more buckles in a bit...

Bridesmaids carried ivory gerbers with dark centers.

There's something so ethereal about an ivory bouquet against the voluminous fabric of the bridal gown. Emily and her gown were stunning!


You might see this one in some of bloom's advertising...

I love the headless bride/bridesmaid photo!

Emily and her mom Linda were so great to work with! They came back to me after not being happy with their original choice of florist. This mother-of-the-bride gown was stunning as well and complemented Emily's design perfectly. The color was fitting for the outdoor, earthy ambiance of Dunaway Gardens.



Highboys held a simple design of submerged hydrangea and floating candles.

Fancy gold shoes! - and the flowers look great too!!

The groom's boutonniere was a pale yellow lisianthus bloom and bud paired with a white ranunculus wrapped with tiny ivory satin ribbon.

This ring shot is absolutely one of my favorites. The tiny clover are so sweet. The gardens at Dunaway are really quite lovely - filled with some of the biggest ferns and hostas I've ever seen.
(If you'd like to see photos I took of the garden itself - see blog post 6/17/09).
Here's a note from the lady who's responsible for uncovering the beauty of the gardens:
”Dunaway Gardens has been asleep under a warm blanket of Wisteria and Ivy for many, many decades. She is awake now, and slowly beginning to stretch her limbs for all who would like to enjoy her splendor, majesty and grace.” - Jennifer Bigham

I told you there were more buckles!

Outdoor fireplace bedecked with blooms and candles.


Happily married!














































No comments:

Post a Comment