2.17.2010

Back to Reality


So - I'm back from Costa Rica and had the best time with the family! Here's a shot I took of the Arenal Volcano from our balcony. The sun is rising from behind it and we actually heard it rumble a few times!

The weather was crystal clear the first day and the rest of the trip the top was usually shrouded in clouds. We lucked out because we heard some people visit and never even see the volcano at all because of the clouds.

I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things...booked 5 new consultations for the first week of March. It's going to be a busy year!
If anyone wants tropical flowers for their wedding this year - I'm ready! I was definitely inspired while in Costa Rica. Ginger, heliconia, bird of paradise, anthurium, orchids and even poinsettia growing all over the place! Some of those photos to come soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment