8.09.2010

Photography


One of my most favorite things in the world is receiving an email from one of my past brides with the link to their wedding photos. I love looking through the images and picking out favorites to use for my blog and my website galleries.
I even think I am becoming a tiny bit of a photography nut - I really enjoy taking detail shots of flowers and plants and using those as well in my blog posts.
So, I'm excited about a little photography workshop/seminar being hosted by Laura Stone of ArtStar Photography this week. She's sharing her fabulous talent with a few of us wedding industry folks so that we may understand how to better photograph our own work.
If you haven't heard of Laura - please check her out. She's one of the best in the business - in my opinion - and I've worked with plenty of wedding photographers. There are those that can make a pretty run-of-the-mill wedding look fantastic and there are those that miss all the details, leaving a fantastic wedding look run-of-the-mill.
Bottom line, one the most important elements of a wedding is the photography. Besides your man - that's what tangibly remains from the big day. Make sure you choose a great photographer.
I'll keep you posted on what I learn.
(Above photo taken with iPhone 3G).

No comments:

Post a Comment