3.11.2009

Brittany and Adam



I just met with a great couple at Sun in My Belly (my favorite place to meet clients). Adam telephoned yesterday and we were able to set up a meeting for today. I love when the groom is the one who makes the phone call!
Brittany is a recent UGA graduate with a wish for "simple, elegant and classy" flowers. She loves hydrangeas and is pretty set on a bright purple and blue color palate. They will be married at the McDaniel-Tichenor House in Monroe, Georgia in June. Adam will graduate from UGA in May and get this, his 5-year old twin brothers (no siblings in between) will be the ring bearers. I have to say it - how cute is that!
And bless his parents - one child graduating from college with the others about to enter kindergarten!







No comments:

Post a Comment