1.07.2011

Happy 2011!

Hello 2011 brides!

I know you all are out there diligently searching sites for your perfect wedding vendors. January is filling up with consultations already! And it looks again like the biggest months this year will be May and October with 11/11/11 also a very popular date.

bloom is busy updating the website with photographs of all the fabulous brides and weddings we were a part of in 2010. We worked with some top notch photographers and are excited to share these images.

In fact, the image above was taken by Laura Stone of ArtStar Photography. It's of me, Cathy, the owner of bloom floral design, posing for my personal holiday card.

Please know that I did not "graffiti" a public space in the making of the card! My husband recently moved his business into a new warehouse and the kids and I had a great time "decorating" the new space.

I'll post some more shots from our fun holiday card photo shoot soon. In the meantime, know that I look forward to hearing from you and hope to work with you in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment